What is needed to create a unique product?

An extraordinary team

The Efficiency Systems team: These are trained specialists, all with university degrees, who are 100% convinced that 80% of all companies' requirements for digitization are the same. So why not create a standard that fits everyone? You just have to connect and get started right away? Without the usual expenses. And we take care of the remaining 20% ​​of the requirements, while the first 80% are already productive.
Sustainable software can only be created with a clear mind. This applies for everyone in our team. We do everything to ensure the best conditions for creative development. Each one of us is a team player and
unique individual at the same time. Knowing that responsibility means shared liability, ensuring that each one of us can complete their tasks on time.

Our team consists of:
software developers, customer support, marketing and sales staff, designers, software development management, customer support management, sales management

Become a member of a big cause. We are looking for software developers with expertise in

- ReactJS
- Go
- PostgreSQL
- ElasticSearch
- Docker / Kubernetes

and look forward to your application at apply@efficiency-systems.com.

Would you like to know more? Give us a call!


place 88662 Überlingen, Zum Zander 8


Stay in contact with us!